Pistol Crossbow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

New member  Empty New member

Post  Truth Hunter Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:07 am

Hello add another to the forum
I have a 50lb cross bow I have had for a while and it needs rear site, forget what I gave for it.
Thinking of getting an 80lb Very Happy

Truth Hunter

Back to top Go down

New member  Empty Greetings from FL

Post  KenH Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:45 pm

Truthhunter - we gotta stop meeting like this! I sure like the layout of this Pistolbow site, but they seem even less talkative than the other in spite of having been around longer.

Ken Hulme, here. Here being the Gulf Coast of Florida where I live aboard a 26 ft sailboat. I've had crossbow pistols off and on for a number of years. Currently have a Cobra "self cocking" 80# that I use for self defense (if necessary) and target practice aboard my boat. At least a pistolbow won't punch embarassingly large holes in my floating home if I have to use it in self defense; or wake the neighbors either.

I'm developing some designs for more truly pistol-sized crossbows rather than the carbine-sized commercial ones with 18" prods. I'll be posting photos as things develop.

KenH

Back to top Go down

New member  Empty Re: New member

Post  Truth Hunter Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Yes I like the looks of this site too; I found this one first but yes not much action, Sad But all it takes is two that won’t shut up before others join in. Laughing

Truth Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  NaturalFork Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:28 am

Welcome Guys! Thanks for Joining!

NaturalFork

Back to top Go down

Post  KenH Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:27 am

Thanx Natural Fork;

Glad to see at least one other person posting here. Sure would be nice if there were some more interaction. Both Truthhunter and I have posted a number of things here and had no response except between ourselves. Not even the Admin recognized us except with a robot message.

KenH

Back to top Go down

Post  NaturalFork Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Yea we should spread the word! I know there are more pistolbow users out there!

NaturalFork

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum